We are always constantly looking out for great talents to join us. We pride ourselves on ensuring that we deliberately create and consistently nurture a conducive working environment that supports Our People not only to be productive but also to flourish and grow. We have a firm belief that professional and leadership capabilities lie at the heart of enabling the delivery of business aspirations as well as ensuring long-term sustainability.
What our employees gain from their experience:
We are a forward thinking team, and give our team members great independence in the job and maximum industry exposure. As an expanding Organization, we are always looking for motivated individuals, who are hands on, growth and detail oriented, enthusiastic about acquiring new skills and exploring new challenges in a fast-paced work environment. We are always looking for exceptional candidates. Please send in a cover letter with your resume, telling us:
- Why you are interested in working for Population International?
- What do you bring with you to Population International – both program and culture wise?
- Where do you see yourself in 3 years into a career in this industry?
If you have experience in public health systems in developing countries, please indicate in your cover letter. All job related emails should be submitted to the Office of Performance Management on email@example.com
We create an environment based on shared and understood values and behaviour. We cooperate and openly share knowledge and information within the Organization. We always treat our colleagues, customers, development partners and external partners the same way we wish to be treated. We deliver on our promises and never put off the hard decisions. Our actions consistently exhibit our values.
Whatever we do, we do it with passion. We are focused on delivering sustainable value to our key stakeholders. We have a strong belief in and acceptance of the Organization’s goals and strategy.
- We strive for the best in everything we do.
- We achieve outstanding results using open and transparent measures to monitor, evaluate and report.
- We embrace innovation and change, lead by example and deliver clear and consistent messages.
- We acknowledge and reward our achievement
There are currently No Open opportunity. Please check back later for New Updates! Thank you.